We take the privacy rights of users of this Site very seriously and seek to ensure the highest standards of compliance
- Your Data
- "Your Data" means any information about You which is personally identifiable, including, without
limitation, Your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial details, Member Name, Password,
comments, profiles, personal descriptions, interview responses, photos and other information from which You can
be identified and which You may disclose to Us or otherwise via the Site at any time.
- When do We collect Your data?
- If You register as a Member, We collect Data when You:
- register as a Member;
- update Your Member Profile, Settings, Preferences, Interview, and Registration Details; make bids,
make bookings, send emails or add people to your Hot List Playmates List.
- If You otherwise use the Site (whether or not You are a Member), We collect Your Data from You:
- when You make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to Us;
- in monitoring Your communications sent via and use of the Site ensure and check compliance with the Terms
- when You disclose Your Data to Us or otherwise through the Site at any other point.
- We will not share your any of your personal information with any third party, other than authorities and the
police in the event of any investigation. Email addresses and phone numbers are not shared with any other user
of the site unless you have explicitly chosen to do so.
- This website will not store any identifying information of your visit on your computer apart from a small text
file called a cookie, which in itself does not contain any identifying information and does not mean that you
entered the site. See section 6 below for more detail on cookies.
- In an attempt to prevent fraudulent or abusive use of this website we do store the date and time of your visit
and what IP Address you were accessing the site from along with the browser you were using.
- Depending on the configuration of your browser, pages and images you view on this site may be stored on your
computer. This feature, (which you can configure), is called caching. You may also be interested in Internet
- All information you exchange with this website is accessible by its administrators and will only be used to
prevent abuse, fraud and threats to members' confidentiality or safety. This information will only be accessed
with respect to specific reports of such activity.
- How do We use Your Data:
- 3.1 We use Your Data to:
- monitor, develop and improve the Site, Services and Your experience;
- process Your registration as a Member and to process and administer Your Membership (where appropriate);
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about You;
monitor compliance including by way of using keyword triggers to investigate usage that may be
- deal with investigations by the police regulatory bodies;
- comply with legal requirements;
- Will we pass on Your Data to third parties?
- We may pass Your Data to other parties as follows:
- Where relevant, Your Member Name and information you voluntarily provide in Your Member profile will be
published on the Members' area of the site and this will be the identity by which You are known on the Site.
Where other Members wish to contact You, they will be able to identify You by Your Member Name and any other
information You may yourself disclose via the Site.
- To Our employees, suppliers and agents to administer Your Membership and the services provided to You by
Us or them, now or in the future.
- We may disclose Your Data to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any
alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use and (where appropriate)
Membership Terms and Conditions by You or otherwise where required by law.
- We do not pass or sell Your Data to third persons for any other purpose than those set out in 4.1 above.
- 4.3 Always think carefully before disclosing Your Data or other information to other Members or otherwise
posting Your Data on the Site. It is important that You are aware that any of Your Data or other information
which You disclose to another Member may then be disclosed on the Site by that Member. As stated in the of Use,
We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between Members.
- Data Security
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect Your Data. All the Data collected by Us is stored on a
secure server in a secure hosting facility and we take reasonable steps to ensure all accesses are
pre-authorised and recorded.
to allow Us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular
pages are visited, to determine the most popular areas of the Site and generally in order to monitor usage of
the Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, and a requirement of membership is being able to do
readjusting Your browser settings although please note that by disabling cookies You may not be able to register
with or use all features of the Site.
- For more information on cookies and how to disable them, You can consult the information provided by the
Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Access to and Updating Your Data
- Where You are a Member, You may access and update Your Data contained in Your Member Account accessed by the
My Details link. You must make sure that You update Your Data as soon as possible with any and all relevant
- Other links
- Please be aware that the Site may link to other web sites that may be accessed by You through Our Site. We are
not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites. We do not have any control
over the use to which third parties may put Your Data where You choose to purchase products or services or
otherwise to contact them via this Site.
- Transfer Outside the EEA
- This Site is accessible via the internet and therefore may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world.
Other visitors may also be or access the Site from outside the European Economic Area. This means that, where
You post Your Data on the Site, this could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer
of Your Data outside of the European Economic Area may be deemed to have occurred. Data protection laws in
countries outside the European Economic Area are generally not as protective as those in the UK. You consent to
such transfer of Your Data for and by way of this purpose.
- Contact Us