If you have received an email, SMS. message on Skype or even a telephone call from someone claiming to be from SwingFree.co.uk or suggesting that you need to verify or provide login details to them, then you have been targeted by a phishing attack.
Phishing is when someone tricks you into giving out your login details and then they take over your profile, withdraw your funds and worse.
The message may ask you to provide personal information or to click on a link that takes you to a "lookalike" SwingFree.co.uk Site where you are asked to "Login". Doing so enables these criminals to get your real login information which they then use to access your SwingFree.co.uk Profile.
Please be vigilent, it seems that all forms of communication are being used to try and fool unsuspecting members into giving out their personal information:
- Emails often say your profile will be deleted if you do not provide login details. Others say you need to do something or other, verify or provide a Ukash voucher code. Some emails are circulating inviting you to join a Group on the Site.
- SMS messages ask you to send your login details to an email address that looks like "adultwork" but is not actually firstname.lastname@example.org. One recent SMS message stating 'YOUR PROFILE IS NOT TRUST!' asking members to upload their documents to http://nonameeeee.esy.es/ is clearly a scam.
- Websites host pages that look like the SwingFree.co.uk login page, but all they do is capture your login details. Always check the URL is adultwork.com. Alternatively they may ask for the entry of a Ukash voucher code saying you need to pay for something. One email asks members to log into www.adultworksms.com/activate.htm - and another recent email asks you to log into www.adsuportwork.uk
- This is a scam and will re-direct you to a fake login page. Another states 'You have a new device connected? Please login www.adultwork.uk.com and introduce CKXK code,if not we disable your account!' Again - this is a scam and will re-direct you to a fake login page.
- Calls have been received by members where the caller is claiming to be performing some task for SwingFree.co.uk for which you need to give them information. This includes calls asking you to supply/re-supply your Verification documents. We would never call asking for this info.
- Internal Emails have been received by members where they have been sent AdultWork.com links to check.
The links show all the letters being in upper case - this hides the fact that the 'O' is in fact a zero e.g. http://WWW.ADULTW0RK.COM/PROFILEID= These links will re-direct you to a fake login page.
- Annual Fees AdultWork do not charge you Annual/Yearly Fees, if you receive a SMS or email asking you to pay any fees, or asking you to contact https://Ic.chat/now/9277075 or similar please do not respond to this
AdultWork.com NEVER send messages asking for your details. Please ignore and report such messages via the Help Centre.
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR LOGIN DETAILS, EVER.
Always check that the URL in your browser reads www.adultwork.com exactly and only. For example, adultwork.com.something.tk,r adultwork.zz.mu, adtwork.com or adultwork.uk.com are not legitimate sites.
If you think you may have been a victim of this scam change your password immediately. If you use the same password on your email account, change that too.
As a rule with any form of Internet-based communication, exercise caution when receiving emails, SMS or IMs requesting any kind of personal information. We will always ask for it to be uploaded to the Site and correspondence will always come from an @adultwork.com email address (e.g. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org), never anything like these:
447508028549 (scam SMS being sent from this number)
More information on how we may contact you can be found here.
If in doubt, check with us via the Help Centre.